is a Windows based utility program for controller boards that implement
the PMD motion chipsets. It contains several tools to easily set up
and safely run motion control systems. The program is very clearly
structured and intuitive to use. Once the board is plugged in and
all the wires connected, our first ever - MotionWizard takes over.
It provides automatic guidance through all the necessary steps to
safely start running your machine. Communication warnings, dialogs
and self-testing increase your system safety features. By opening
several views with the tools provided one can monitor system behavior
from different angles. On-line help provides instantaneous assistance.
- Supports the Millennium series controllers
- Run 2 axes line and circular interpolation
- Run program in contouring or point-to-point mode
- START, STOP or ABORT the motion program
- Perform continuous or step jogging
- Define jog speed or jog speed override
- View actual axes position
- Home axes according to the user defined procedure
- Zero axes position
- View the system status
- Define metric or English units
- Set backlash compensation
- Define software limits
- Run axes in open loop
- Set PWM or analog control signal
- Define trapezoidal, S-curve, velocity or electronic gear motion
4 easy steps to set up a sophisticated
up to 4 axes motion control system
1. Plug in a motion controller board into your computer
2. Hook up actuators and feedback devices
3. Set up motion parameters
4. Tune digital servo filter gains
5. And now you are ready to run your system
- an automatic guidance tool that verifies board address, feedback,
limits and servo amplifier connections, prompts for parameters input,
etc. Spinning motors and moving machinery exhibits potential danger.
It is necessary to follow all these steps to make sure that your motors
or a whole machine can perform safe, unobstructed motion.
Systems, Inc.© 2007. All rights reserved.